From 2021 May 27 8:00 a.m. until 2022 June 1 (or until the funds are sufficient) natural persons are invited to submit Applications for compensatory payment after purchasing a less polluting car or a registered electric vehicle and after registering the destroyed old car.
Applications are submitted only through the Environmental Project Management Information System (APVIS) https://apvis.apva.lt/ .
4 million is allocated to finance the projects. euros.
A natural person who has submitted an Application for compensation in accordance with the established procedure.
The owner/operator of both the old car and the less polluting car or electric vehicle must be the same natural person.
An application for compensatory payment is submitted when a less polluting car or electric vehicle is registered in the name of the applicant, and the old car is disposed of and deregistered. The sequence of actions is not important, submitting a request is the last step.
Requirements for an old car
- M1 class vehicle, owned/managed or registered only by its manager (registration code C.1=C.2) for at least 12 months before 2021. February 2
- The technical inspection of the M1 class vehicle was supposed to be valid in 2020. March 13 or 2021 February 2 (can be both valid and invalid at the moment, it is important whether it was valid for any of the specified dates)
- The applicant must hand over the M1 class vehicle for destruction, obtain a certificate of destruction of an unfit for use vehicle. And the vehicle itself must be properly deregistered from the register of road vehicles of the Republic of Lithuania. ( List of vehicle handlers ).
Please note that for an old car, the model, year, type of fuel, CO 2 emission requirements there is no.
Requirements for purchasing a less polluting car or electric vehicle
- Class M1 less polluting car with total carbon dioxide (CO₂) emissions of no more than 130 g/km (V.7, according to the NEDC or WLTP methodology);
- A class M1 less polluting car is driven only by gasoline, gas (natural or liquefied), ethanol, electricity or without gasoline, but also by gas (natural or liquefied), ethanol, electricity (diesel is not a suitable fuel type);
- CO2 the quantity and first registration date criteria do not apply to electric cars;
- Electric vehicle - a new L-class vehicle registered in the register of road vehicles of the Republic of Lithuania, the power source of which is only electricity and the total amount of carbon dioxide (CO₂) emissions does not exceed 0 g/km;
- The date of the first registration of a less polluting car in the European Union - 2014. January 1 or later;
- For the purchase of a less polluting car or electric vehicle, eligible expenses are those incurred from 2021 onwards. January 1;
- The applicant, who has purchased a less polluting car or electric vehicle, registers it in his own name, and if he has purchased it through leasing, he becomes the manager;
- The registration certificate of the purchased less polluting car or electric vehicle must state the total CO 2 emissions of the car quantity (V.7), date of first registration (B), date of first registration in Lithuania (B.1).
The compensation amount per applicant is EUR 1,000.
- Eligible expenses are from 2021. 1 January, i.e. a suitable less polluting car or electric vehicle has been registered in the applicant's name since 2021. January 1
- A car or electric vehicle with the same VIN number can only be compensated under one Climate Change Program invitation and only once.
- A destroyed vehicle with the same VIN number can only be reimbursed under one Climate Change Program call and only once.
Important! If it is not possible to submit an application for compensation payment by electronic means, with all the necessary documents (identity document, document confirming the deregistration of the destroyed car, issued by the Register of Enterprises with an identification number, registration certificate of the purchased less polluting car or new electric L-class vehicle), the application can be submitted by pre-registration by phone 8 646 02285 in the agency's premises, Labdarių st. 3, Vilnius.
Individuals with a valid Opportunity Passport are served.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Mondays - Thursdays 8.00-12.00 and 12.45-17.00
on Fridays 8.00 - 12.00 and 12.45 - 15.45
email e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org